Pre-booking is required to ensure the event runs and everyone gets the same amount of runs.
MAX ENTRIES 25. To book your entry please contact Ian Clark at email@example.com,
phone 01290 408192 and leave a message or Book Online
Note that club test nights (normally first Thursday of the month during the summer) no longer need to be pre-booked, they are open to all just turn up on the night.
Prices per driver
- All drivers must be club members!
- All vehicles must meet a noise limit of 105db to be allowed on track
- Drivers and Passengers must be signed on and briefed prior to using the track.
- Drivers of all vehicles must be at least 14 years of age.
- Only cars are insured for test days and motor cycles, quads and go-karts are not allowed. Any decision on whether a vehicle is eligible or not rests with the committee.
- All vehicles to be used on the track will be subject to basic scrutineering – this is for your own safety.
- No drivers under 14. Drivers 14-16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult and be signed on by a parent or guardian and will be restricted to driving instruction low
speed driving. Young drivers will have their height checked to
ensure the meet legislation on requirements for booster seats.
- Safety devices must fit properly and have passed scrutineering. ALL drivers and passengers must wear a suitable helmet and seatbelt – harnesses and race suits are optional.
- Drivers must drive sensibly. This is only a practise day after all and not a competition! If running with children in the car this should be taken into consideration.
- A minimum of one qualified First Aider and one committee member must be in attendance at all times or event can’t run.
- There will be no timing of runs as this is only a fun day and not insured as a competition
If anyone is qualified and volunteers to help with first aid they will be given
a track day voucher to be used at any EACC event!